Organizations are integral to, and have an interdependent relationship with, society. Condedering the general effects of organizations on societies, coaching of employers, managers and employees not only have positive effects in the performance of organizations, but also enhances the quality of life in the society. In fact, the goal of performance coaching is not to make the employee feel better, nor is it provided to show how much the line manager or executives know. The goal of coaching is to work with the employee to solve performance problems, to improve the work of the employee, the team, the department, the organization and the society.
FAVA Academy is an independent nonpolitical, non-governmental international organization which provide the leadership, coaching and expertise for organizations and projects focused on the relationships between engineering, technology, and the quality of life, with the following objectives:
- Prepared to advise governments and international organizations on management and policy issues related to its areas of expertise.
- Contribute to the strengthening of management and technological activities to promote sustainable economic growth and social welfare throughout the world.
- Foster a balanced understanding of the applications of engineering and technology by the public.
- Provide an international forum for discussion and communication of engineering and technological issues of common concern.
- Encourage improvement of engineering education and practice internationally.